viernes, 14 de abril de 2017

Reading, writing activity

This activity is for a fifth grade english class (10-11 years old).
Students have to change the following declarative clauses into interrogatives.
Five Kids Smiling Together by cyberscooty

1. Bell was looked on as a sweet-tempered young man.
 
2. I would rather we ate at home.
 
3. I ought to let your parents know we are here.

4. Children used to play in the garden.
 
5. I had to have someone to show me the way to the station.
 
6. He needs to study more at home.
 
7. You should have met him before.

8. I am having some people in after dinner tonight at my place.

9. She had eaten nothing since the picnic.

10. We are going to have a jolly family evening.


Blackboard by Almeidah



Answers:
 
1. Was Bell looked on as a sweet-tempered young man? 
2. Would I rather we ate at home? 
3. Ought I to let your parents know we are here? 
4. Did children use to play in the garden? 
5. Had I have someone to show me the way to the station? 
6. Does he need to study more at home?  
7. Should you have met him before? 
8. Am I having some people in after dinner tonight at my place? 
9. Had she eaten nothing since the picnic?  
10. Are we going to have a jolly family evening?


Images:  https://openclipart.org

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario